Ecole Normale Supérieure d'Abidjan
The Ecole Normale Supérieure d'Abidjan is a higher education institution. It is authorized to provide initial and continuing training services for National Education staff and consultancy and training services for external public or private partners.
Created in 1964, the ENS is a public institution of Higher Education. It is under the tutelage of the Ministry of Higher Education. She is in charge:
- the training and pedagogical improvement of teachers of the General Secondary Education, CAFOP, inspectors of secondary education, primary and preschool
- training of administrative staff and school and out-of-school life
- educational research
- the production and dissemination of teaching materials
- the provision of initial and continuous training services for the benefit of National Education staff
- consulting and training services for external public or private partners.
The ENS can establish training and research agreements with external public or private partners